at Ell Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Southern Arizona
About Ell Real Estate Group
Ell Real Estate Group of Keller Williams Southern Arizona is among Tucson’s top-performing residential real estate sales teams. We serve buyers and sellers in all parts of Tucson and the surrounding metro area with a full-time staff that includes agents, marketing professionals and transaction coordination support.
Our mission is to help clients make real estate decisions that enhance their lives, with the vision of becoming a valued part of every client’s team of professional advisors.
The Buyer’s Agent will work closely with the Lead Agent and Transaction Coordinator/Escrow Manager to serve buyer clients, including leading client consultations, performing needs analyses, finding and showing homes, and refining search criteria. The Buyer’s Agent will conduct property and comp research and, working with the Transaction Coordinator/Escrow Manager, draft a contract. The Buyer’s Agent will negotiate contract and repair terms and attend all property inspections.
The Buyer's Agent will also be responsible for lead generation, follow up, and conversion.
A successful agent in this role will be able to serve at least three to four buyers a month.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts a buyer consultation meeting in office with Team's lender of choice to qualify each buyer prior to showing property
- Previews and is knowledgeable of all Team listings
- Identifies and shows properties to qualified buyers
- Works with buyer clients to refine their criteria based on seeing homes
- Conducts property research, on behalf of clients and also for personal market education
- Writes and negotiates contracts on behalf of buyers
- Attends the property inspection.
- Supports the Transaction Coordinator as the lead on the closing process.
- Conducts two open houses a month, utilizing Team listings whenever possible.
- Prospects for leads by performing lead generation activities and lead follow up daily
- Role plays scripts and objection handlers daily
- Attends Team meetings and yearly planning meeting
- Participates in coaching provided by the Lead Agent and Team
- Maintains exceptional communication with buyer clients
- Maintains active Arizona real estate license and complies with state regulations and requirements
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Expert knowledge of the local real estate market and statistics
- Expert knowledge of the daily mortgage interest rates and any new loan programs available
- Honest and ethical with high performance standards
- Ability to memorize and internalize scripts without modification
- Committed to being proficient with all objection handlers
- Strong desire to continually develop professional skills, coachable
- Willing to learn CRM and other computer systems as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- High school graduate
Apply for this Job
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com